Monday, June 25, 2007

Framing - Day 25...

Well, this should be my second to last day blogging about framing. Hopefully I'll be blogging about roofing by the end of the week! I met the flooring guy today so he could take measurements and discussed the staircase handrails with our builder :)

Today's pics:



Doorway to book nook off my office:



View into the book nook:



View of ensuite and walk-in closet doors from entrance to my office:



View of above from the where the bed will be:



Bedroom door from bedroom window:



Framed linen closet:



Completed rafters and sheathing on eating nook:







Looking upstairs from the living room - bedroom/linen closet/en-suite:



Looking upstairs from living room - bedroom and my office:



Eating nook with rafters/sheathing from inside:



And from outside, on the side of the deck:



Views from back/side/front:







And there we go - final framing photos tomorrow! Then the updates likely won't be so frequent as things won't be changing so obviously - roofing, electrical work, insulation etc.

Teresa

No comments: